|Occupation(s)|| Museum Employee|
|Portrayed by||Mark O'Brien|
|Randall Tier gallery|
Randall Tier is a serial killer in Hannibal. Randall was a unique psychopath that desired to "become an animal", doing so by engineering a hydraulic exoskeleton fitted with a Cave Bear's skull and claws to maul his victims. He was originally treated by Dr. Hannibal Lecter in his youth and would later be responsible for the deaths of three people, who he tore limb from limb.
He was the second overall victim (the first being Garret Jacob Hobbs) of Will Graham, having murdered him with his bare hands following an attempt on his life. This was an event that was orchestrated by Hannibal.
After being killed, he was displayed by Will at the museum he worked at; combined with his arms, legs, and top half of his head with a animal skeleton. Will kept Tier's other remains, and his exoskeleton, inside his shed.
- An unnamed truck driver
- An unnamed couple
- "I don't think I can stop." (to Hannibal)
- "Do you know what it's like when the skin you're wearing doesn't fit?" (to Jack Crawford)
- "I know who I am now. And I'm doing much better." (to Will Graham and Jack Crawford)
- "Come closer. I want to see you. Can you see you?" (to Will Graham, postmortem)
- "I didn't force you to enjoy it" (in response to Will stating that he had forced him to kill him)
- "You made me a monument. The monument is not to me; it's to you." (to Will, postmortem)
- "This is my becoming. And its yours."(to Will, postmortem)
- Tier's name hints at his character, as "Tier" is German for "animal".